Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Religion

Every so often I hear someone say, or I read on Facebook, that the genius speaking or writing doesn't believe in religion. They always add, however, that they are spiritual. It's as if they are superior to the rest of us. Today, I kid you not, today I read on Fakebook that religion ought to be banned. Imagine that, imagine living in a country that bans religion. What do you call that? What kind of government is that? Hang on and I'll tell you.

The countries that ban religion are communist dictatorships. Their citizens have little if any freedom. But despite their attempts to stamp out religion, the faith of Jesus Christ lives on even in those oppressive regimes. The irony here is that the people who make these calls consider themselves to be freedom fights, resisters, and they view our present administration as a form of Nazism. Who are the Nazi's here? Who are the ones who want to take away freedom? The blindness of much of contemporary America amazes me.

These are the people who go out into the streets and beat people who disagree with them. ANTIFA, will stomp you in the street if they even think you think a different way from them. And then they are defended by people who think their name means something. Because of their name, many people think what they are doing is right and they wholeheartedly support their violence. How smart do you have to be to see through this? Apparently you have to be a whole lot smarter than ANITIFA sympathizers.

You may think I am starting to ramble, but I am. I'm sitting in Comp I class and we, the class and I, are writing. Someone suggested the topic of religion, and I saw the post this morning about banning religion. Do people even think about the ramifications of what they say? Who wants to live in a society that oppresses personal freedom? Nevertheless, that is what a lot of people are calling for even now even in a land of liberty and opportunity.

While we are banning, why don't we ban stupidity? That, like the sentiment on religion, is a nice sounding idea, but an impractical, unworkable one. Who decides what and who is stupid? Hang on, and I'll tell you. The ones in power decide that everyone else is stupid. What do you do with the banned ones? You put them in a camp and slowly kill them by feeding them little and working them much. That could never happen, you say. It did happen. The Nazis did it murdering over six million people, and much of American today, while denouncing Naziism is as fascist as the original Nazis were.

Well, that is my rant for the day. It might be rambling, but I feel better. I got it off my chest. Now if I could just get it off my news feed on Facebook. Wait, I don't want to do that. I want to know who the crazies are so I can stay out of their way.

Have a good day. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment