Monday, August 5, 2019

7/29 - 8/4

Another successful week has come and gone. I ran 2.17 miles Monday, and Forrest and I rode 20.05 to get the week started right. Tuesday began with a swim totaling 2,200 meters. I ran long that afternoon crawling home from Money Road with 11.5 miles.

Wednesday I swam 2,300 meters and lifted weights. Thursday I did 3,000 at the pool and shuffled 6.95 miles. Friday I kept it simple with a solid weight lifting session with nothing else but rest.

Saturday was Bikes, Blues[,] & Bayous. Forrest and I did the 62 miler. We had a good time, and we both were rewarded with a nice workout. For the week, I

ran 20.12 miles,
lifted weights two times,
swam 7,500 meters, and 
cycled 82.38 miles.

That is a solid week, a little light on the swimming, but still solid. Now, I need another twenty mile run week and lots of weightlifting. 

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment