Sunday, August 18, 2019

Five to Thrive

No way.

Yes way.

You did not do five workouts in one day.

Did to. Let me tell you about it.

First, John and I swam in the outdoor pool at Twin Rivers, and for only the second time in as many weeks, I felt like hitting it hard. I swam

1,500 33:12
4 X 50 fast, best in 44.46
300 for time 5:20.96
300 small paddles
6 X 100 medium paddles r:12
total: 3,000 long course meters

Then I went home and after studying awhile, I went to Plate City and mostly worked on pulling moves, the pullup and the Swim Pull. I am now doing my weighted pullups with 12.5 pounds.

After that, I ate lunch and lounged a long time before driving to Money with my bicycle. Workout number three was a mere 13.36 miles of cycling. At home, I chatted briefly with Penny before going for a short run and workout number four. I shuffled 1.51 miles to give myself my highest weekly total running since my comeback.

I went back to Plate City after the run for my fifth workout. I did some neck work, but I majored on the reverse hpyer doing five sets. I also did leg curls and tire jumps to finish off a really good week. So that was a swim, a bicycle ride, a run, and two weight sessions at the gym. Life is good. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment