Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Tuesday

I was supposed to meet John at the pool at 6:00 a.m. I swam alone. I did

1,000
6 X 100 medium paddles
total: 1,600 long course meters

After work, I went to Plate City and did pulling. On the pull up, I did ten with no weight (four, three, and three) and four by one with fourteen pounds hanging from my neck. I felt stronger on that despite the fact that I only pulled once last week. On the Swim Pull, I did

24 X 30
18 X 34.4
13 X 37.4
12 X 40.5
10 X 42.9

I also did some T-bar rowing, lots of rotator cuff work, and some lat pull downs as a warm up and cool down to the pull ups.

Since I did not run long Monday, it was time to go long today. I left the house leaving it up to my legs and knee as to how far long was. I wound up doing 12.27 miles, my longest of the year, last year, and the year before, but still not as long as my longest swim of the year.

So it was a three-workout day, the kind of day I like and my body needs. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment