Saturday, August 24, 2019

The Day Before

The day before what?

The day before the Dragon Fly Sprint Triathlon.

I started with a swim. Like usual, I wasn't feeling it, and I only did 1,000 followed by 2 X 50 with small paddles. That's it, 1,100 meters.

I spent the rest of the day on the couch getting up occasionally to do a bit of packing. I had intended to do some lifting, but somehow I had not the will although I did have the time. Taper, you know, taper. Plus, I was preoccupied with the Mueller investigation. Is my phone tapped? Will they call for an interview? Do they think they have something on my? What the heck, Beets should worry not me.

When 5:00 o'clock rolled around and Penny got off work, I was ready to go. We loaded and hit the road. I'll tell you what happened in the next post. Don't change channels, and praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment