Monday, August 26, 2019

8/19 - 8/25

I wanted to bust it out big Monday, but we HAD to go to Over 60s and over eat Monday night. That pushed my long run back a day, closer to my Saturday race. Not good. All I did was swim 1,100 meters and shuffled 2.75 miles.

Tuesday was the big one. I still only hit 1,300 in the pool, but I lifted weights and ran 12.12 miles. Yeah.

Wednesday morning I slept in. Later, I shuffled 2.26 miles, lifted weights, and swam with Brad at our lesson time. I only did 1,325 meters (1,450 short course), but that is way better than a poke in the eye.

Thursday I hit 1,700 in the pool and spent the afternoon on the couch. Friday I swam 1,100 and spent the afternoon on the couch. Saturday I did the Dragon Fly Triathlon: .5 swim, 18-mile bike, and 4-mile run.

For the week, I 

ran 21.13 miles,
lifted weights two times,
swam 8,025 meters, and
cycled 18 miles.

Not a bad week. I was disappointed in my performance at the Dragon Fly, but I had fun and that is why I went. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment